Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00002978 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, Bittrex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Matchpool has traded down 17.3% against the dollar. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $23.18 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009216 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.93 or 0.01310100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003530 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018136 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00054195 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009662 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095067 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.87 or 0.00210784 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00019400 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.