Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 14.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. One Dimecoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptopia. Dimecoin has a total market cap of $37.31 million and approximately $54,044.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Dimecoin has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00051571 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007350 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012076 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001950 BTC.
Dimecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security.”
Buying and Selling Dimecoin
Dimecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dimecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dimecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.