Particl (CURRENCY:PART) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 26th. Particl has a market cap of $191.60 million and approximately $109,442.00 worth of Particl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Particl has traded down 19.7% against the US dollar. One Particl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $21.57 or 0.00210537 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bit-Z and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004109 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00027659 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 118.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000659 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Particl is a blockchain-based eCommerce platform, allowing customers and merchants to be directl connected on a peer-to-peer network with reliable privacy features. Users can buy or sell anything, similar to eBay, Etsy or Amazon, except that all the transaction data, payments and conversations happen over a self-governed, distributed network instead of a central server. Transactions within the network are conducted in PART, the native cryptocurrency in the Particl PoS blockchain. “
Particl Coin Trading
Particl can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Bit-Z. It is not possible to purchase Particl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Particl must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Particl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Particl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Particl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.