Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $735.22 million and approximately $7.64 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Stratis has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Stratis coin can currently be purchased for about $7.44 or 0.00073034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Abucoins, Cryptopia, Bittylicious and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00090531 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00035632 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003122 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.58 or 0.00710664 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00028600 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00091982 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000175 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Stratis is the native value currency in the Stratis Platform, it fuels the creation of private and public custom blockchains for corporate use. The Stratis Platform offers a one-click deployment system for custom blockchain deployment. These blockchains can be customized to suit the companies' needs, and can even be deployed to mimic the features of popular blockchains like Ethereum or Lisk, which can be tested individually or in parallel. The Stratis team will also function as a London Based consultancy agency that will help businesses to deploy the blockchain that best suits them. “
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Poloniex, SouthXchange, Coinrail, Upbit, Binance, HitBTC, Abucoins, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.