AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 26th. During the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0074 or 0.00000072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. AntiBitcoin has a total market cap of $128,500.00 and $0.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,342.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,246.33 or 0.12091400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00034497 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.20 or 0.00227796 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00023027 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00025434 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $143.41 or 0.01408290 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003630 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.