TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 26th. One TaaS token can now be purchased for about $6.20 or 0.00063744 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin, Liqui and HitBTC. TaaS has a market capitalization of $50.52 million and $196,964.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, TaaS has traded down 7.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009601 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $130.23 or 0.01338550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00018817 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00056494 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00096210 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.12 or 0.00217034 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00020237 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Liqui, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy TaaS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TaaS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.