Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 26th. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00003746 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Kucoin. During the last week, Elixir has traded 26.1% lower against the US dollar. Elixir has a market cap of $11.97 million and approximately $81,531.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.47 or 0.01309400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018461 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00054601 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009813 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00097321 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.78 or 0.00213675 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00019539 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, EtherDelta, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.