Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 25th. During the last week, Storm has traded 27.7% lower against the dollar. Storm has a market cap of $114.44 million and $799,179.00 worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storm token can now be bought for approximately $0.0280 or 0.00000289 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Coinrail, EtherDelta and Radar Relay.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009645 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $121.06 or 0.01249810 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003666 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00018944 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00059877 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010344 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00097176 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.92 or 0.00226259 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00019938 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.