Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. One Substratum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.58 or 0.00006043 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta, OKEx and HitBTC. In the last week, Substratum has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar. Substratum has a market cap of $131.36 million and approximately $3.67 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009670 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.66 or 0.01244550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003666 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00019067 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00060464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010429 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00097003 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.67 or 0.00225420 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00019946 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, EtherDelta, Binance, Kucoin, Tidex and COSS. It is not possible to buy Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.