InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0996 or 0.00001030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Livecoin. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $1.83 million and approximately $16,799.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $598.75 or 0.06192730 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00017376 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00027316 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00017679 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0758 or 0.00000784 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.