Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 25th. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for about $15.39 or 0.00160000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Liqui and EtherDelta. Pluton has a market capitalization of $13.08 million and approximately $107.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Pluton has traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009786 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $118.40 or 0.01231010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003716 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00018946 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00060830 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0400 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010456 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00097516 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.69 or 0.00225537 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00019393 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Pluton directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pluton must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.