Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 2.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 25th. One Omni coin can now be bought for approximately $37.40 or 0.00389063 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, Poloniex and Bittrex. Omni has a market cap of $20.97 million and approximately $75,874.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Omni has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $224.03 or 0.02330290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000604 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003380 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006012 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00012695 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00021616 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.48 or 0.00046645 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001640 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003256 BTC.
Omni Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Omni is an asset and currency creation platform re branded from MasterCoin. Based on bitcoin, OMNI provides all the same features as bitcoin and advanced Omni Layer features, such as blockchain-based crowdfunding and asset creation, management and exchange. “
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.