BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 36.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 25th. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a market capitalization of $46.64 million and $77.34 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $1.03 or 0.00010766 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Binance and Kucoin. Over the last week, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded up 29% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009867 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.04 or 0.01243560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003709 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018946 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00061500 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010458 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00097038 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.73 or 0.00226983 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019277 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
Buying and Selling BlockMason Credit Protocol
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlockMason Credit Protocol must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.