Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded down 61.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can now be purchased for about $3.02 or 0.00027108 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including WEX, Gatecoin, BtcTrade.im and CoinFalcon. Bitcoin Lightning has a market cap of $0.00 and $48,890.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010248 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.74 or 0.01232990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004053 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00018650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057824 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008961 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00099170 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $27.85 or 0.00249312 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00021185 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC Markets, HitBTC, Bittrex, Bitbank, Foxbit, Negocie Coins, CoinFalcon, CEX.IO, LakeBTC, Coinrail, Huobi, Livecoin, Bitso, itBit, BCC Exchange, Paribu, BitBay, Bithumb, Kraken, ACX, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bitonic, AEX, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Gemini, Coinsquare, YoBit, Coinfloor, OKEx, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, CoolCoin, Gatecoin, Bibox, BitMEX, WEX, Exmo, Quoine, RightBTC, Bitstamp, GOPAX, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Binance, Poloniex, bitFlyer, Lbank, Allcoin, Korbit, xBTCe, BL3P, CoinsBank, Fisco, TOPBTC, BX Thailand, Upbit, BitGrail, Tidex, GDAX, BTCBOX, OEX, EXX, BTCC, Luno, AidosMarket, QuadrigaCX, Liqui, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Zaif and GetBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.