Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 18th. One Populous token can now be purchased for approximately $27.80 or 0.00263176 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, OKEx and Mercatox. Populous has a total market cap of $1.03 billion and $5.66 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Populous has traded 15.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004307 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $128.34 or 0.01215000 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019505 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00051563 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009514 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.77 or 0.00101955 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00020128 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002059 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Token Store, Kucoin and OKEx. It is not possible to buy Populous directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.