Press coverage about Spi Energy (NASDAQ:SPI) has trended somewhat positive on Friday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Spi Energy earned a news impact score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the company an impact score of 43.8285722048935 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- BRIEF-SPI Energy Co Establishes Strategic Partnership With Hoofoo, Hackproof Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet (reuters.com)
- Pre-Open Movers 01/18: (ESIO) (GNC) (NBEV) Higher; (ARWR) (PRTK) (ALB) Lower (more…) (streetinsider.com)
- Spi Energy (SPI) Stock: Gaining On Crypto Partnership (cnafinance.com)
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. Establishes Strategic Partnership with Hoofoo the Hackproof Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Today In Blockchain: LightInTheBox, SPI Energy, Millennium Blockchain (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Spi Energy (NASDAQ:SPI) traded up $0.22 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $1.09. 19,634,301 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,758,442. Spi Energy has a 12-month low of $0.28 and a 12-month high of $2.61. The company has a market capitalization of $81.24 and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.32.
SPI Energy Co, Ltd. provides photovoltaic (PV) solutions for business, residential, government and utility customers and investors. The Company operates through solar energy products and services segment. The types of products and services in segment includes engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, sales of PV solar system, electricity revenue under power purchase agreements, trading of PV solar components, pre-development project sales and financial service revenue.
Receive News & Ratings for Spi Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spi Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.