Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. One Nuls token can currently be bought for $5.46 or 0.00046838 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Coinbene, Bit-Z and Binance. Nuls has a total market cap of $128.62 million and approximately $12.12 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Nuls has traded down 16.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00014026 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $142.92 or 0.01226400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004427 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00024154 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00051500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008701 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.04 or 0.00360766 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00128896 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002882 BTC.
Nuls Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, Binance, Coinbene, EtherDelta and Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.