ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ: ON) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/12/2018 – ON Semiconductor had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $24.00.
- 1/10/2018 – ON Semiconductor was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $25.52 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – ON Semiconductor was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – ON Semiconductor was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/19/2017 – ON Semiconductor had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/18/2017 – ON Semiconductor is now covered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They set a “neutral” rating and a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/13/2017 – ON Semiconductor had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $18.50 to $20.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 12/11/2017 – ON Semiconductor had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at KeyCorp.
- 12/1/2017 – ON Semiconductor was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ ON) traded down $0.07 on Wednesday, reaching $23.50. The company had a trading volume of 6,673,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,925,300. ON Semiconductor Corp has a one year low of $13.02 and a one year high of $24.07. The company has a current ratio of 1.97, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.20. The stock has a market cap of $10,110.00, a PE ratio of 25.54, a P/E/G ratio of 0.77 and a beta of 2.02.
ON Semiconductor (NASDAQ:ON) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Sunday, November 5th. The semiconductor company reported $0.30 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.40 by ($0.10). ON Semiconductor had a net margin of 7.22% and a return on equity of 22.97%. sell-side analysts anticipate that ON Semiconductor Corp will post 1.43 EPS for the current fiscal year.
ON Semiconductor Corporation offers a portfolio of sensors, power management, connectivity, custom and system on chip (SoC), analog, logic, timing, and discrete devices. The Company’s segments include Power Solutions Group, Analog Solutions Group and Image Sensor Group. The Power Solutions Group offers a range of discrete, module and integrated semiconductor products.
Receive News & Ratings for ON Semiconductor Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ON Semiconductor Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.