News articles about Kite Pharma (NASDAQ:KITE) have been trending somewhat positive on Friday, according to Accern. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Kite Pharma earned a media sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.7341715668319 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Why 2017 Was a Year to Remember for Gilead Sciences, Inc. – Motley Fool (fool.com)
- 2018 Biotech preview: The biotech industry aims to find solutions for the worst maladies – San Francisco Business Times (bizjournals.com)
- Top 10 stories that had pharma execs talking (biopharmadive.com)
- Gilead Might Want To Consider Selling Its HCV Drug Business To China – Seeking Alpha (seekingalpha.com)
- Here’s How bluebird bio, Inc. Crushed It in 2017 – Madison.com (host.madison.com)
Shares of Kite Pharma (NASDAQ KITE) remained flat at $$179.79 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company has a market cap of $10,280.00 and a P/E ratio of -26.06. Kite Pharma has a twelve month low of $39.82 and a twelve month high of $179.95.
Kite Pharma, Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on the development and commercialization of cancer immunotherapy products to target and kill cancer cells. The Company offers engineered autologous cell therapy, which is an approach to the treatment of cancer. Its therapy involves modifying a patient’s T cells outside the patient’s body, or ex vivo, causing the T cells to express chimeric antigen receptors (CARs), or T cell receptors (TCRs), and then reinfusing the engineered T cells back into the patient.
Receive News & Ratings for Kite Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kite Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.