Media stories about Insmed (NASDAQ:INSM) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Insmed earned a news sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news stories about the biopharmaceutical company an impact score of 46.535066204237 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Insmed’s (INSM) “Buy” Rating Reiterated at HC Wainwright (americanbankingnews.com)
- APHB Is A Good Shot, ASND Keeps Inching Along, SKLN Soars, INSM To File ALIS NDA (markets.businessinsider.com)
- Insmed Announces Additional Data from ALIS (Amikacin Liposome Inhalation Suspension) Phase 3 Clinical Program for Adult Patients with Treatment Refractory NTM Lung Disease Caused by MAC and Reports Progress with Commercial Preparations (finance.yahoo.com)
- Head to Head Analysis: Insmed (INSM) versus Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Insmed (INSM) Market Valuation Rose While Rock Springs Capital Management LP Has Increased Holding; Regions … – Hill Country Times (hillcountrytimes.com)
Shares of Insmed (INSM) opened at $30.46 on Friday. The firm has a market cap of $2,330.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -9.76 and a beta of 1.18. Insmed has a 52 week low of $11.49 and a 52 week high of $33.94. The company has a quick ratio of 15.21, a current ratio of 15.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13.
In related news, Director Donald J. Hayden, Jr. sold 15,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were sold at an average price of $32.50, for a total transaction of $487,500.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 71,131 shares in the company, valued at $2,311,757.50. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this link. 4.03% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Insmed Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company operates through development and commercialization of therapies for patients with rare diseases segment. Its lead product candidate is ARIKAYCE, or liposomal amikacin for inhalation (LAI), which is in late-stage development for adult patients with treatment refractory nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) lung disease caused by Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC).
Receive News & Ratings for Insmed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Insmed and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.