Media headlines about American National Insurance (NASDAQ:ANAT) have trended somewhat positive on Friday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. American National Insurance earned a media sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the insurance provider an impact score of 46.7378408196193 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Critical Review: American National Insurance (ANAT) and Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- Head-To-Head Review: American National Insurance (ANAT) versus Its Competitors (americanbankingnews.com)
- Contrasting American National Insurance (ANAT) and Its Rivals (americanbankingnews.com)
- American National Insurance Co. :ANAT-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 5, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- American National Insurance Co. : ANAT-US: Dividend Analysis : December 01st, 2017 (record date) : By the numbers : December 4, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
American National Insurance (NASDAQ ANAT) opened at $124.42 on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of $3,334.17, a P/E ratio of 24.13 and a beta of 1.37. American National Insurance has a one year low of $110.43 and a one year high of $131.99.
Separately, BidaskClub cut American National Insurance from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 10th.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was published by Ticker Report and is owned by of Ticker Report. If you are viewing this piece on another website, it was illegally copied and reposted in violation of United States and international copyright & trademark laws. The original version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.tickerreport.com/banking-finance/3080788/somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-american-national-insurance-anat-stock-price.html.
About American National Insurance
American National Insurance Company is engaged in life insurance, annuities, and property and casualty insurance. The Company also offers limited health insurance. Its family of companies includes six life insurance companies, eight property and casualty insurance companies, and various non-insurance subsidiaries.
Receive News & Ratings for American National Insurance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American National Insurance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.