News stories about Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Harman International Industries earned a media sentiment score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news articles about the company an impact score of 44.5651980064325 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Sights and sounds of the future (chinadaily.com.cn)
- After DUI Plea, Ex-US Attorney Leaves Am Law 200 Firm – Law.com (law.com)
- Global Earphone and Headphone Market Is Anticipated to Grow from US $14,552.9 Mn in 2017 (sbwire.com)
- Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited webcast presentation now available for on-demand viewing: dbVIC – Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference (finance.yahoo.com)
- Global Car Audio System Market 2017-2025 – Increasing Adoption Of Branded/Premium Car Audio Systems (thestreet.com)
Shares of Harman International Industries (NYSE:HAR) remained flat at $$111.50 during midday trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 1,077,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,002,689. The company has a quick ratio of 1.22, a current ratio of 1.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50. Harman International Industries has a fifty-two week low of $64.93 and a fifty-two week high of $111.85.
Harman International Industries Company Profile
Harman International Industries, Incorporated is engaged in the designing and engineering of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers and enterprises, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and connected services. The Company’s segments include Connected Car, Lifestyle Audio, Professional Solutions, Connected Services and Other.
Receive News & Ratings for Harman International Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harman International Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.