Scorpio Tankers (NASDAQ: STNG) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/3/2017 – Scorpio Tankers was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Scorpio Tankers was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2017 – Scorpio Tankers was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/22/2017 – Scorpio Tankers had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a $5.50 price target on the stock, down previously from $6.00.
- 7/11/2017 – Scorpio Tankers was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (STNG) opened at 3.55 on Thursday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $3.78 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.99. Scorpio Tankers Inc. has a 52 week low of $3.42 and a 52 week high of $5.53. The company’s market capitalization is $577.62 million.
Scorpio Tankers Inc (Scorpio Tankers) is engaged in the seaborne transportation of refined petroleum products in the international shipping markets. The Company operates through four segments: Handymax, MR, LR1/Panamax and LR2. As of March 15, 2017, the Company’s fleet consisted of 78 owned tankers (22 LR2, 14 Handymax and 42 MR) with a weighted average age of approximately 2.3 years, and 19 time or bareboat chartered-in tankers, which it operated (one LR2, one LR1, eight MR and nine Handymax) (collectively referred to as its Operating Fleet).
Receive News & Ratings for Scorpio Tankers Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Scorpio Tankers Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.