Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) in the last few weeks:
- 8/10/2017 – Perrigo had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $66.37 price target on the stock, down previously from $80.00.
- 8/10/2017 – Perrigo was given a new $93.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2017 – Perrigo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 7/31/2017 – Perrigo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 7/24/2017 – Perrigo was given a new $85.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/17/2017 – Perrigo had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $86.00.
- 7/16/2017 – Perrigo was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada. They now have a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 6/20/2017 – Perrigo was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/16/2017 – Perrigo is now covered by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They set an “overweight” rating and a $85.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Perrigo Company (NYSE PRGO) traded up 15.78% on Thursday, hitting $76.84. The company had a trading volume of 10,424,541 shares. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $73.38 and its 200-day moving average price is $72.99. Perrigo Company has a 52 week low of $63.68 and a 52 week high of $99.14. The stock’s market capitalization is $11.02 billion.
Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 10th. The company reported $1.22 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.94 by $0.28. The company had revenue of $1.24 billion for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $1.18 billion. Perrigo had a positive return on equity of 11.79% and a negative net margin of 43.81%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 7.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the prior year, the business posted $1.93 EPS. Analysts forecast that Perrigo Company will post $4.28 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, September 12th. Investors of record on Friday, August 25th will be paid a $0.16 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, August 23rd. This represents a $0.64 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 0.83%. Perrigo’s payout ratio is currently -3.90%.
Perrigo Company plc is a global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, animal health, dietary supplements, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), and medical diagnostic products, and Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri.
Receive News & Ratings for Perrigo Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Perrigo Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.