News articles about AM Castle & Co (NYSE:CAS) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. AM Castle & Co earned a daily sentiment score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the industrial products company an impact score of 46.087382139082 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Hertford Rock at the Castle dancer saving beer when falling flat on back is a real British hero (hertfordshiremercury.co.uk)
- Ogmore Castle drama: Knight in shining armour wades to a family’s rescue (barry-today.co.uk)
- A. M. Castle & Co. Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results (globenewswire.com)
- What folly! Builders of 30ft high fake castle which attracts thousands of tourists must tear it down because they built it in National Park without planning permission (dailymail.co.uk)
- In pictures: Stars turn out for Northern Ireland Open Pro-Am event at Galgorm Castle (belfastlive.co.uk)
AM Castle & Co (NYSE:CAS) remained flat at $0.41 during trading on Thursday. AM Castle & Co has a 1-year low of $0.28 and a 1-year high of $5.10. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $0.48 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.18.
About AM Castle & Co
A. M. Castle & Co is a specialty metals distribution company. The Company distributes and performs processing on metals. The Company provides a range of products and value-added processing and supply chain services to an array of customers. The Company’s metals customers are principally within the producer durable equipment, oil and gas, aerospace, heavy industrial equipment, industrial goods and construction equipment sectors of the global economy.
Receive News & Ratings for AM Castle & Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AM Castle & Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.