Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO):
- 3/20/2017 – The Medicines Company had its “positive” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright.
- 3/18/2017 – The Medicines Company had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 3/1/2017 – The Medicines Company had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from $49.00 to $62.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- 3/1/2017 – The Medicines Company had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 2/27/2017 – The Medicines Company had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $57.00.
The Medicines Company (NASDAQ:MDCO) traded up 4.144% during midday trading on Monday, hitting $50.385. The stock had a trading volume of 3,117,261 shares. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $49.08 and a 200 day moving average price of $39.53. The Medicines Company has a one year low of $29.48 and a one year high of $55.28. The stock’s market cap is $3.56 billion.
In related news, CFO William Bernard O’connor sold 25,833 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, February 7th. The stock was sold at an average price of $46.20, for a total transaction of $1,193,484.60. Following the sale, the chief financial officer now owns 30,935 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,429,197. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. 7.90% of the stock is owned by insiders.
The Medicines Company is a global biopharmaceutical company. The Company’s marketed products include Angiomax (bivalirudin), Cleviprex (clevidipine) injectable emulsion, Ionsys (fentanyl iontophoretic transdermal system), Kengreal (cangrelor), Minocin (minocycline) for injection, and Orbactiv (oritavancin).
Receive News & Ratings for The Medicines Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Medicines Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.