Sonoro Energy Ltd. (CVE:SNV – Get Free Report) shares traded down 14.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.12 and last traded at C$0.12. 240,750 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 9% from the average session volume of 220,923 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.14.
Sonoro Energy Trading Down 14.3 %
The company has a 50-day moving average of C$0.16 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.12. The company has a market capitalization of C$23.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.00 and a beta of -6.64.
Sonoro Energy Company Profile
Sonoro Energy Ltd. explores for, appraises, develops, and produces oil and gas resources in Southeast Asia. The company holds a 25% interest in the Selat Panjang Production Sharing Contract covering an area of approximately 940 square kilometers located in Riau province, Central Sumatra. The company was formerly known as Sonic Technology Solutions Inc and changed its name to Sonoro Energy Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Sonoro Energy
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Sonoro Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sonoro Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.