OptimumBank Stock Up 2.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ OPHC opened at $3.23 on Wednesday. The stock has a market cap of $23.42 million, a P/E ratio of 4.25 and a beta of 0.42. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $3.17 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.06. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a current ratio of 1.09. OptimumBank has a 52-week low of $2.77 and a 52-week high of $4.80.
OptimumBank (NASDAQ:OPHC – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The bank reported $0.18 earnings per share for the quarter. OptimumBank had a net margin of 15.20% and a return on equity of 8.20%. The firm had revenue of $6.36 million for the quarter.
Institutional Trading of OptimumBank
OptimumBank Holdings, Inc operates as the bank holding company for OptimumBank that provides various consumer and commercial banking services to individuals and businesses. It accepts demand interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing, savings, money market, NOW, and time deposit accounts, as well as certificates of deposit.
- Five stocks we like better than OptimumBank
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Data giants MongoDB and Snowflake just got upgraded
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- Plug Power at tipping point; it’s make or break time for hydrogen
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Palantir’s Q3 earnings beat: Time to buy despite analyst caution?
Receive News & Ratings for OptimumBank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OptimumBank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.