Aena S.M.E., S.A. (OTCMKTS:ANNSF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,700 shares, a decline of 9.5% from the August 15th total of 6,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 57.0 days.
Aena S.M.E. Stock Performance
ANNSF opened at $152.00 on Tuesday. Aena S.M.E. has a 12 month low of $98.42 and a 12 month high of $171.38. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $157.52 and a 200 day simple moving average of $159.08.
Aena S.M.E. Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Aena S.M.E.
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- 2 Beauty Stocks Beaten By the Ugly Stick But Ready to Rally
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Got Nuclear? Three Stocks To Play Energy’s Next Frontier
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- The Top 4 Utilities for Value, Yield, and Upside Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Aena S.M.E. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aena S.M.E. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.