Waldencast plc (NASDAQ:WALD – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $10.06, but opened at $9.19. Waldencast shares last traded at $9.90, with a volume of 3,106 shares.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Telsey Advisory Group restated an “outperform” rating and set a $13.00 price objective on shares of Waldencast in a report on Thursday, March 9th.
Waldencast Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $8.91 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $8.96.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Waldencast
Waldencast plc, a skincare company, develops, markets, and sells skin health products worldwide. The company offers approximately 200 cosmetic, over-the-counter, and prescription products under the Obagi Medical, Obagi Clinical, and Obagi Professional brands; and a Skintrinsiq device for use in facial treatments that is used by physicians' offices, spas, and aestheticians.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Waldencast (WALD)
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Waldencast Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Waldencast and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.