Metrics Income Opportunities Trust (ASX:MOT – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, May 25th, MarketIndexAU reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, June 7th will be paid a dividend of 0.016 per share on Wednesday, June 7th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.79%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, May 30th. This is a boost from Metrics Income Opportunities Trust’s previous interim dividend of $0.01.
Metrics Income Opportunities Trust Stock Performance
- 3 Electrical Gear Makers: Hidden Gems Amid Growing Digitization
- Can ULTA’s Defensive Product Line Stand Against This Down Cycle
- A Reversal Is Brewing For Medtronic: Buying The Dip
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
Receive News & Ratings for Metrics Income Opportunities Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metrics Income Opportunities Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.