WELL Health Technologies Corp. (TSE:WEL – Get Rating) – Equities researchers at Raymond James issued their FY2025 earnings per share estimates for WELL Health Technologies in a report released on Tuesday, May 23rd. Raymond James analyst R. Sarugaser forecasts that the company will post earnings per share of $0.43 for the year. Raymond James also issued estimates for WELL Health Technologies’ FY2026 earnings at $0.44 EPS and FY2027 earnings at $0.47 EPS.
WELL Health Technologies (TSE:WEL – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, March 21st. The company reported C$0.05 EPS for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C($0.01) by C$0.06. The company had revenue of C$156.51 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$153.73 million.
WELL Health Technologies Stock Performance
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for WELL Health Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WELL Health Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.