Stock analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Sunday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the medical research company’s stock.
Separately, Maxim Group lowered Biocept from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, April 14th.
Biocept Stock Performance
Biocept stock opened at $0.25 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 2.97, a quick ratio of 2.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. Biocept has a 12 month low of $0.24 and a 12 month high of $1.64. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.32 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $0.51. The firm has a market cap of $4.40 million, a PE ratio of -0.12 and a beta of 0.92.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Biocept Company Profile
Biocept, Inc is an oncology laboratory service company, which engages in the development and marketing of novel laboratory products in the detection of rare cells to include circulating tumor cells. The company was founded on May 12, 1997 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biocept (BIOC)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for Biocept Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biocept and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.