Serum (SRM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 19th. One Serum coin can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00000959 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Serum has a market capitalization of $32.49 million and approximately $38.58 million worth of Serum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Serum has traded up 10.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- KILT Protocol (KILT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 32.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $100.18 or 0.00369343 BTC.
- FEG Token (FEG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,281.35 or 0.26845178 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000060 BTC.
Serum was first traded on July 23rd, 2020. Serum’s total supply is 1,092,844,982 coins and its circulating supply is 125,000,000 coins. Serum’s official website is portal.projectserum.com. Serum’s official Twitter account is @projectserum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Serum’s official message board is projectserum.medium.com.
Serum Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Serum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Serum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Serum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Serum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Serum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.