StockNews.com began coverage on shares of LiveRamp (NASDAQ:RAMP – Get Rating) in a research report released on Thursday morning. The firm issued a buy rating on the stock.
LiveRamp Stock Down 0.9 %
Shares of NASDAQ:RAMP opened at $21.26 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.38 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -12.22 and a beta of 1.14. LiveRamp has a 1 year low of $15.37 and a 1 year high of $40.10.
LiveRamp Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LiveRamp (RAMP)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for LiveRamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LiveRamp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.