A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Realty Income Corp. (NYSE: O):
- 10/13/2016 – Realty Income Corp. is now covered by analysts at Mizuho. They set a “neutral” rating and a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/10/2016 – Realty Income Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $61.16 price target on the stock.
- 10/8/2016 – Realty Income Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/4/2016 – Realty Income Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $64.82 price target on the stock.
- 9/21/2016 – Realty Income Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $74.01 price target on the stock.
- 8/25/2016 – Realty Income Corp. is now covered by analysts at BTIG Research. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Shares of Realty Income Corp. (NYSE:O) traded up 0.18% on Friday, reaching $62.82. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 189,570 shares. Realty Income Corp. has a 52-week low of $45.98 and a 52-week high of $72.30. The stock has a market cap of $16.24 billion, a P/E ratio of 57.63 and a beta of 0.33. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $65.31 and its 200-day moving average is $65.11.
Realty Income Corp. (NYSE:O) last announced its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.70 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.72 by $0.02. The company had revenue of $260.06 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $274.34 million. Realty Income Corp. had a net margin of 27.95% and a return on equity of 5.08%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 7.7% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.69 EPS. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Realty Income Corp. will post $2.85 EPS for the current year.
The business also recently announced a nov 16 dividend, which will be paid on Tuesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Tuesday, November 1st will be given a dividend of $0.202 per share. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 28th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.93%. Realty Income Corp.’s payout ratio is 222.02%.
In related news, Director Ronald Merriman sold 2,500 shares of Realty Income Corp. stock in a transaction on Wednesday, August 17th. The stock was sold at an average price of $66.68, for a total transaction of $166,700.00. Following the sale, the director now directly owns 12,075 shares in the company, valued at $805,161. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink. Also, Director Kathleen Allen sold 4,000 shares of Realty Income Corp. stock in a transaction on Tuesday, August 2nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $70.49, for a total value of $281,960.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 74,000 shares in the company, valued at $5,216,260. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Corporate insiders own 0.30% of the company’s stock.
Realty Income Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in in-house acquisition, portfolio management, asset management, credit research, real estate research, legal, finance and accounting, information technology and capital markets capabilities. Its portfolio includes approximately 4,540 properties, of which over 4,519 are single-tenant properties, and the remaining are multi-tenant properties.
Receive News & Ratings for Realty Income Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Realty Income Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.