A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Acacia Mining PLC (LON: ACA) recently:
- 9/27/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Panmure Gordon. They now have a GBX 400 ($5.22) price target on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC was downgraded by analysts at Peel Hunt to a “reduce” rating. They now have a GBX 441 ($5.76) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 240 ($3.13).
- 9/21/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 340 ($4.44) to GBX 500 ($6.53). They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC had its “speculative buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Beaufort Securities.
- 9/16/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC was downgraded by analysts at Panmure Gordon to a “hold” rating. They now have a GBX 400 ($5.22) price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC was upgraded by analysts at HSBC to a “buy” rating.
- 9/5/2016 – Acacia Mining PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
Acacia Mining PLC (LON:ACA) opened at 474.96 on Monday. Acacia Mining PLC has a one year low of GBX 154.00 and a one year high of GBX 615.00. The firm’s market capitalization is GBX 1.95 billion. The stock’s 50 day moving average is GBX 504.60 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 424.56.
Acacia Mining Plc (Acacia), formerly African Barrick Gold Plc, is a gold miner and producer of gold in Africa. The Company is engaged in the mining, processing and sale of gold business. Its segments are North Mara gold mine, Bulyanhulu gold mine, Buzwagi gold mine, and Corporate and Exploration segment.
Receive News & Ratings for Acacia Mining PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acacia Mining PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.