A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Tree.com (NASDAQ: TREE) recently:
- 9/28/2016 – Tree.com had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $140.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Tree.com was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “LendingTree is the nation’s leading online loan marketplace, empowering consumers as they comparison-shop across a full suite of loan and credit-based offerings. LendingTree provides an online marketplace which connects consumers with multiple lenders that compete for their business, as well as an array of online tools and information to help consumers find the best loan. Since inception, LendingTree has facilitated more than 55 million loan requests. LendingTree provides free monthly credit scores through My LendingTree and access to its network of over 350 lenders offering home loans, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, business loans, home equity loans/lines of credit, auto loans and more. LendingTree, LLC is a subsidiary of LendingTree, Inc. “
- 9/19/2016 – Tree.com had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $145.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $150.00.
- 9/16/2016 – Tree.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Mizuho from $122.00 to $116.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/23/2016 – Tree.com was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $118.86 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2016 – Tree.com was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $118.86 price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2016 – Tree.com was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $118.86 price target on the stock.
Shares of Tree.com Inc. (NASDAQ:TREE) opened at 97.16 on Tuesday. Tree.com Inc. has a 1-year low of $52.11 and a 1-year high of $131.83. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $98.45 and a 200 day moving average price of $92.28. The company has a market capitalization of $1.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 24.13 and a beta of 1.12.
Tree.com (NASDAQ:TREE) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.92 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.72 by $0.20. Tree.com had a net margin of 15.33% and a return on equity of 30.48%. The business earned $94.30 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $95.48 million. During the same period last year, the business posted $0.63 EPS. Tree.com’s revenue was up 71.1% on a year-over-year basis. Analysts forecast that Tree.com Inc. will post $3.29 earnings per share for the current year.
LendingTree, Inc (LendingTree), formerly Tree.com, Inc, is engaged in operating an online loan marketplace for consumers. The Company offers a range of loan types and other credit-based offerings for its consumers. The Company operates through Lending activities segment. The Company’s online marketplace provides consumers with access to product offerings from various lenders, which it refers to as Network Lenders, including mortgage loans, home equity, reverse mortgage, auto loans, credit cards, personal loans, student loans and small business loans, and other related offerings.
Receive News & Ratings for Treecom Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Treecom Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.