Apigee Corp. (NASDAQ: APIC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/20/2016 – Apigee Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “Apigee Corporation offers an application program interface based software platform. The Company’s products consist of Apigee Edge, Apigee Insights, Apigee Developer and Apigee Link. Apigee Edge provides a solution that addresses the entire digital value chain by eliminating the need to integrate disparate point solutions. Apigee Insights delivers predictive analytics. Apigee Developer consists of Apigee Edge Trial and products, such as Apigee 127 and Apigee Zetta. Apigee Link offers internet of things platform for connecting devices to the Internet. Apigee Corporation is headquartered in San Jose, California. “
- 9/15/2016 – Apigee Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $17.40 price target on the stock, up previously from $17.00.
- 9/15/2016 – Apigee Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Roth Capital from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/14/2016 – Apigee Corp. was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $17.40 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.
- 9/9/2016 – Apigee Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/8/2016 – Apigee Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Nomura from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock.
Apigee Corp. (NASDAQ:APIC) traded up 0.201% during trading on Monday, hitting $17.435. The stock had a trading volume of 116,711 shares. Apigee Corp. has a 52 week low of $5.35 and a 52 week high of $17.84. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $16.28 and a 200-day moving average price of $12.23. The company’s market cap is $526.73 million.
Apigee Corp. (NASDAQ:APIC) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, September 14th. The company reported ($0.21) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.27) by $0.06. Apigee Corp. had a negative net margin of 45.11% and a negative return on equity of 65.33%. The company earned $25.10 million during the quarter. During the same quarter last year, the company earned ($0.38) earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was up 34.2% on a year-over-year basis. Equities analysts predict that Apigee Corp. will post ($0.74) EPS for the current year.
Apigee Corporation (Apigee) is engaged in providing a software platform that allows businesses to design, deploy, and scale application program interfaces (APIs), as a connection layer between their core information technology (IT) systems and data and the applications, with which their customers, partners, employees and other users engage with the business.
Receive News & Ratings for Apigee Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Apigee Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.