Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE: LYB) in the last few weeks:
- 9/28/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries was given a new $115.00 price target on by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Group from $84.00 to $88.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/20/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $80.00 to $83.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 8/26/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $100.00 to $96.00. They now have a “positive” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $82.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Argus.
- 8/12/2016 – LyondellBasell Industries was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $84.88 price target on the stock.
Shares of LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) opened at 80.66 on Monday. The firm has a market capitalization of $33.53 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.71 and a beta of 1.71. LyondellBasell Industries has a 52 week low of $69.10 and a 52 week high of $98.25. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $78.12 and its 200 day moving average is $80.43.
LyondellBasell Industries (NYSE:LYB) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Friday, July 29th. The company reported $2.45 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $2.51 by $0.06. The firm had revenue of $7.33 billion for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $7.64 billion. LyondellBasell Industries had a return on equity of 66.25% and a net margin of 13.91%. The business’s quarterly revenue was down 19.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted $2.81 EPS. Equities research analysts forecast that LyondellBasell Industries will post $9.61 EPS for the current fiscal year.
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, September 6th. Investors of record on Tuesday, August 16th were issued a $0.85 dividend. This represents a $3.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 4.22%. The ex-dividend date was Friday, August 12th. LyondellBasell Industries’s dividend payout ratio is currently 36.68%.
In related news, Director Jagjeet S. Bindra sold 3,750 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 30th. The shares were sold at an average price of $80.01, for a total value of $300,037.50. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. 0.14% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
LyondellBasell Industries N.V. is a global chemical company. The Company’s segments include Olefins and Polyolefins-Americas (O&P-Americas), Olefins and Polyolefins-Europe, Asia, International (O&P-EAI), Intermediates and Derivatives (I&D), Refining, and Technology. Its O&P-Americas segment produces and markets olefins, including ethylene and ethylene co-products, and polyolefins.
Receive News & Ratings for LyondellBasell Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LyondellBasell Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.