Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ: COLM) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 1/22/2016 – Columbia Sportswear Company was upgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating. They now have a $60.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $72.00.
- 1/21/2016 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Goldman Sachs from $64.00 to $59.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/14/2016 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Nomura from $75.00 to $71.00.
- 1/9/2016 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley.
- 1/3/2016 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley.
- 12/18/2015 – Columbia Sportswear Company was upgraded by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 12/11/2015 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $55.00 to $51.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/30/2015 – Columbia Sportswear Company had its price target lowered by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $62.00 to $55.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
Columbia Sportswear Company (NASDAQ:COLM) traded down 0.33% during midday trading on Wednesday, reaching $51.00. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 49,079 shares. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.59 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 21.71. Columbia Sportswear Company has a 12 month low of $41.32 and a 12 month high of $74.72. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $46.95 and its 200-day moving average price is $55.58.
In other news, SVP David Shawn Cox sold 1,076 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, November 27th. The stock was sold at an average price of $50.92, for a total transaction of $54,789.92. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now owns 560 shares in the company, valued at approximately $28,515.20. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Columbia Sportswear Company is a hat distributor. The Company designs, sources, markets and distributes outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment under the Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Sorel, prAna and Montrail brands. It offers products, including outerwear, sportswear, footwear, accessories and equipment for a variety of activities and consumers. Its other brands include Montrail brand, OutDry brand and Pacific Trail brand. It develops and manages its merchandise in two categories: apparel, accessories and equipment, and footwear. Its apparel, accessories and equipment are designed to use in a variety of outdoor activities, such as skiing, snowboarding, hiking, climbing, mountaineering, camping, hunting, fishing, trail running, water sports and adventure travel. Its footwear products include durable, lightweight hiking boots, trail running shoes, rugged cold weather boots and casual shoes. It operates in North America, Europe, Japan, Korea and China.
Receive News & Ratings for Columbia Sportswear Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbia Sportswear Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.